Alexander Sehlström is an industrial PhD student conducting research jointly founded by the Architecture and Engineering Research Group at the Department of Architecture, Chalmers University of Technology and WSP Sverige AB. His research focus is digital design and production of pretensioned timber vaults for architecture.
- How can we increase the usage of timber structures by adding prestress?
- Stressing timber: An exploration of the use of prestressing in timber structures through the design of a lecture pavilion
- Moving Mesh and Image Registration in FEniCS
Jenny Larsson, Anders Logg, Klas Modin, Alexander Sehlström
in Proceedings of the 30th Nordic Seminar on Computational Mechanics – NSCM 30, 2017
- Prestressed gridshell structures
Mats Ander, Alexander Sehlström, Paul Shepherd, Chris J K Williams
in Proceedings of the IASS Symposium, 2017
- On multi-objective topology optimization and tracing of Pareto-optimal structures
Alexander Sehlström, Håkan Johansson, Mats Ander
in Proceedings of the 29th Nordic Seminar on Computational Mechanics – NSCM 29, 2016
- Multiobjective topology optimization: Tracing of Pareto-optimal structures with respect to volume, compliance and fundamental eigenvalue
M.Sc. Thesis, Chalmers University of Technology, 2013
Chalmers Publication Library Record